Fans can play out exciting scenes from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy with this buildable Imperial Shuttle (75302) model. The elegant design of the shuttle is beautifully recreated in LEGO® bricks, with an opening minifigure cockpit, opening main compartment with space for 2 LEGO minifigures, foldable wings for flight and landing mode, plus 2 stud shooters. Between playtime adventures, it makes a cool display piece.
This awesome building toy for kids also includes Darth Vader,Imperial Officer and Luke Skywalker LEGO minifigures with lightsabers and a blaster pistol.
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is now its most successful theme, with fun, creative gift ideas for fans of all ages.
- Build a LEGO® brick version of the elegant Imperial Shuttle and play out scenes from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy with this action-packed building toy for kids (75302).
- Includes 3 LEGO® minifigures – Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, both with a lightsaber, and an Imperial Officer with a blaster pistol, plus a handcuffs accessory element – for fun, creative play.
- The Imperial Shuttle features an opening minifigure cockpit, opening main compartment with space for 2 LEGO® minifigures, foldable wings for flight and landing mode, plus 2 stud shooters.
- This awesome building toy makes the best birthday, holiday or surprise gift for kids and any Star Wars™ fan aged 9 and up. It’s fun to build and play with solo or with family and friends.
- The Imperial Shuttle measures over 10 in. (25 cm) high, 9 in. (24 cm) long and 14 in. (35 cm) wide. Kids will be proud to display their creation in their bedroom between playtime adventures.
- Thinking of buying this buildable playset for a Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they will soon be building with Jedi-like confidence.
- There are LEGO® Star Wars™ sets to delight people of all ages, whether they want to recreate memorable scenes, role-play their own stories or just build and display the striking construction models.