Kids can develop their building skills and play out fun scenes from season 4 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with Jay’s Electro Mech (71740). Featuring a posable mech, ninja car, spider toy, and a golden-sword display, kids can enjoy hours of ninja adventures.
Learn to build with LEGO® NINJAGO®
This cool ninja toy is specially designed to give young builders aged 4 and up a brilliant play experience. Inside the box, each bag of bricks has a complete model and character to build so kids can quickly get the action underway. There is also a Starter Brick to provide a partly constructed base to start building.
Fun for all the family
LEGO® 4+ sets are the perfect way for adults to enjoy building with kids. It’s quick and easy to get started – as well as a step-by-step paper guide in the box, this set comes with Instructions PLUS on the LEGO Building Instructions app. This interactive guide includes zoom, ghost and rotate tools for children to get the most from the building process.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Jay’s Electro Mech (71740) helps kids learn how to build before they enjoy fun battles with a posable mech toy and ninja car.
- Action-packed battle toy set includes 2 minifigures from season 4 of the NINJAGO® TV series: ninja Jay and the villain Eyezor plus a Starter Brick to get the building and playing started quickly.
- This awesome mech toy has posable arms and legs, a spinning blade, and a large sword in its hands, and a cockpit to carry Jay, all to inspire kids’ fun-filled stories.
- Eyezor’s car toy has a cool spinning platform mounted on it with a shooter that can fire studs for kids to play out fun battle scenes.
- With just 106 pieces, this ninja playset provides a simple and fun build for kids aged 4 and up and makes the perfect gift for a child who deserves a special treat.
- Measuring over 6.5 in. (17 cm) tall, 4 in. (10 cm) long and 6.5 in. (16 cm) wide Jay’s Electro Mech looks great on display in a child’s bedroom between playtime battles.
- Youngsters can make their building experience even better with digital instructions PLUS. With the zoom, rotate and ghost modes, the building becomes part of the fun.
- 4+ playsets offer a great way for youngsters to learn how to build with simple and easy-to-understand instructions, while also allowing the rest of the family to share in the fun.